HJD Institute of Technical Education Research aspires to develop as a center of excellence, imparting quality education, generating competent, skilled and human manpower to face with the fast – evolving global scenario.
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana for Technical Institutions (PMKVY-TI) is a flagship scheme of government with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the strategic partner and given to Technical Institutions under the guidance of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- There are separate SSC’s for each courses offered in this scheme. They govern the course by implementing the curriculum and examination procedures of their own.
- Provide skill based training to the school and college drop-outs who need to pursue higher order skills.
- Enable and mobilize a large number of Indian youth to take up required skills, trained for self-employment and entrepreneurship development for better livelihood.
- Provide facilities for up-gradation and certification of traditional/acquired skills of the learners irrespective of their age.
- Increase productivity of the existing workforce and align the training and certification to the needs of the country.
- Provide post-placement support, tracking and monitoring.
Benefits of PMKVY-TI
- Developing a skilled workforce for economic development.
- Fulfill youth aspirations for better quality, well-paid jobs.
- Create self-employment opportunities.
- Increase productivity of the existing workforce.
- Training & Assessment fees are paid by the government.
- Government certified training, useful in all employment fields.
Courses Available at HJD INSTITUTE
(1) Repair Welder
(2) Lathe Operator
(3) Plumber (General)
(4) CCTV Technician
(5) Helper Electrician
(6) Solar PV Installer